- 1 White onion
- Tin of Chopped tomatoes (with herbs if you can get it). Otherwise just add some dried mixed herbs
- 50g Squid Rings
- 50g Cooked Mussels
- 50g Peeled Dublin Bay Prawns
- 4 Chopped Chilis
- Olive Oil (for frying the onions)
- Cook the pasta according to instructions on the packet.
- Peel the onions, garlic and chilli’s then place them in a food processor and blitz.
- Pour the chopped tomatoes in the food processor and blitz.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and leave to simmer for 10 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Add the squid rings and prawns, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 2 minutes before removing from heat add the cooked mussels. (as they are already cooked you only need to warm them)
- Add the drained pasta to the sauce and mix well.
- Serve with garlic bread.
[Source : https://www.foodleclub.com/pasta-pescatore/]