- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 king prawns, shelled and peeled
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 birds eye chillies
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 35ml brandy
- Place a frying pan on a medium heat; add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the prawns
- When they start to sizzle, turn the prawns over and add the garlic, salt and chillies.
- When the garlic is golden brown, take the pan off the heat and add the paprika and toss.
- Toss the prawns in the brandy, off the heat. Before serving, have a final toss over the heat and serve.
[SOURCE : https://foodandwine.ie/recipes/garlic-and-chilli-prawns]