- 250g of peeled Dublin bay prawns
- 125g of panko breadcrumbs
- 75g of plain flour
- 1 egg (Beaten)
- 25ml milk
- Place into one bowl your egg and milk and whisk together to make an egg wash.
- In a second bowl add your panko breadcrumbs.
- In a third bowl add your plain flour.
- Place the Dublin bay prawns into the flour and coat evenly, then into the egg mixture and finally into the breadcrumbs. Make sure each prawn is well coated.
- Brush off any excess breading that has fallen off and then line them up and place your prawns into the air fryer basket making sure they are not overcrowded.
- Cook for 10 minutes at 200c and serve with tartar sauce.
[East Coast Lobster Co. Recipe]